All need-based tuition assistance decisions are made by our Financial Aid Committee based on the demonstrated financial needs, student’s full investment to fulfill the school’s mission, and student’s demonstrated potential to be successful in the rigors of a college-preparatory curriculum. The Financial Aid Committee will use information provided by the application and FACTS and it will determine each applicant’s financial aid award each year.
- Submit online FACTS Tuition Assistance Aid Application
- Submit to www.online.factsmgt.com
- Payment of $30.00 application fee paid directly to FACTS
- Federal Tax Return
- W-2s or 1040
- Copies of supporting documentation for household non-taxable income
We will be in contact with you for next steps once we receive your FACTS application.
- March 15th : Returning Students only
- June 15th : New and Returning Students
For questions please contact the Enrollment Office at Enrollment@ValleyChristianSchools.Org.