All need-based tuition assistance decisions are made by our Financial Aid Committee based on the demonstrated financial needs, student’s full investment to fulfill the school’s mission, and student’s demonstrated potential to be successful in the rigors of a college-preparatory curriculum. The Financial Aid Committee will use information provided by the application and FACTS and it will determine each applicant’s financial aid award each year.
- Download the Tuition Assistance application and return to the Accounting Office at VCS
- Submit online FACTS Tuition Assistance Aid Application
- Submit to www.online.factsmgt.com
- Payment of $30.00 application fee paid directly to FACTS
- 2015-2016 Federal Tax Return
- 2015-2016 W-2s or 1040
- Copies of supporting documentation for household non-taxable income
- March 15th : Returning Students only
- April 15th : New and Returning Students
For questions please contact the Accounting Office at Accounting@ValleyChristianSchools.Org.